Looking for an easy craft to do in the holidays? How about making some crazy aliens? This craft is really easy, but the kids will love making weird and wacky creatures. And the best part? The messier the picture, the better the result!
Here's what you need:
- Paints (two colours is best as they will mix, but you can use more if you'd like to)
- Eye droppers (or just use spoons)
And here's what you do:
- Mix the paint with water so it is thinner then usual.
- Use the eye droppers (or spoons) to drop some of the paint onto the paper.
- Use the straws to blow the paint in all different directions. You can also use the straws to push the paint in the directions you want it to go.
- Wait for it to dry (you can use a hairdryer to speed things up).
- Use markers to draw on the alien details: eyes, mouths, teeth, wings, ears, hands, feet, whatever you like!
Remember, too, you don't have to draw aliens. Sometimes your blob creations might want to be something else, and that's totally cool! Be as creative as you like!